Friday, January 31, 2014

eBook Review: Either Side of Midnight



Loved, Loved, Loved this book! It was a total surprise, a delightful one!! The story was intricately woven. The people in the story, had such a depth to them too. Every time I thought I had something figured out, "wham", another surprise!! The people in the book were written it such a way that there was incredible depth that you got to see. I don't want to give anything away- because part of the joy for me was the "unexpected". I will say that when I first began to read it I thought, "okay a sweet little story with an innocent young girl" so glad that I didn't put it down and stop reading. So glad I hung on for the ride of my life.
The author mentioned that there will be a sequel to this book, which I am not always in favor of. BUT, I honestly don't think its a bad idea this time. This book was so full, I don't think I could have taken any more suspense. Its my hope that the sequel is as exciting as this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment