Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some say " I don't need to go to Church; I'm already saved."

Really. You say, "I read my Bible, I love God; I'm saved;
I pray,
 I don't need anything else."
That usually means you also don't need anybody else.
Wonder why God bothered to tell us we need to gather together?
 Didn't sound like a suggestion either.
 The Bible is a Love Letter from God
 to show us how much He love us; and how to live on earth
 & prepare for our heavenly home.
Have you ever thought that your church needs you?
That God set it up that way?
You have gifts, & talents that He has given you to help
grow His church (His people).
There's things you need to learn ;
about God, His Love for you,
What He's called you to do.
And you need God's people so that
you don't get picked off by the devil while you are
doing your " Lone Ranger" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment