Friday, December 28, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- Gianni: Azzarra Crime Family Book One by Annie Jacoby










Gianni: Azzarra Crime Family Book One by [Jocoby, Annie]















I must kill her...she knows too much...


Grace is my hostage. A beautiful, sweet hostage who makes my entire body light up, but my hostage nonetheless. Her crime? Being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She was kidnapped by Piero Ferrarro, who I had to hit due to his involvement in a plot against me. Grace knows that I'm behind Piero's murder, and if I let her go, it would spell disaster to my entire organization.

It's not fair, but I have to always look at my long-term survival, and Grace endangers that. So, I have to either keep her my hostage for the rest of her life, so that she cannot go to the authorities, or I have to kill her.

There's only one problem.

I'm in love with her.   AMAZON 4 STARS


It's a crime family book so you know going in that there is going to be deaths, murder, violence but there is also some interesting twists and people in the story too.  Quite a few twists as it turns out. There is also some major surprises as the book comes to it's conclusion. 
Grace goes through so much that you wonder if she is ever really going to catch a break.  But that also keeps you reading because you want to see her win but your just not sure how that is going to happen. The interactions between Grace and Gianni keep things interesting too.

Gianni is The Boss but there is a whole lot more to him that is first seen.  His twin sister Antonia is a tough customer maybe even tougher than Gianni.
I will say that this book is of course for Adult readers but I guess that probably goes without saying.  After all, the book blurb does warn you with it's description.

No comments:

Post a Comment