Monday, December 3, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- JACK 11 by Stella Marie Alden


Just when I thought I had it made, I stepped in shit.
I overheard someone blackmail a senator, my wife got kidnapped, and now I'm accused of murder.
Are you f'cking kidding me?
Even if you didn't read book 1, you'll love Jack II. He and Blakely will take you on a rollercoaster ride that you won't soon forget. AMAZON 4 STARS


This was a fast moving story with a lot danger and action in it.  Also the two main characters Blakely and Jack are still wildly in love with each other and it shows.   Even after having appeared in the first book, they still were having "adventures."  It was danger of a different kind but still with the possibility of being lethal.  I think that it probably would be pretty easy to get into and understand even without having read the first book.  
If you didn't guess from the book blurb yes, there will be some rough language and hot married sex but there is a story there.  I felt like the sex scenes could have been scaled back a it.  But the story isn't sacrificed by being overtaken with only sex and language.  There is still some strong friends and allies in this book too.  Good thing, Jack and Blakely are going to need them.   There are some big egos, big dollars and several power plays going on.  All which make the book even more interesting.  Also a plot twist that I didn't see coming.
What a great cover on the book, right?

I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book and this is my honest opinion of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment