Tuesday, January 16, 2018

''DREAM WILD" Prophecy- Jennifer LeClaire



LINK

The "dream wild" prophecy that changed my life! I heard the Lord say:


I am marking you with my glory. I am changing you from the inside out. It's time to embark on a new season of chasing Me. You will be more effective. You will be more efficient. You will do more with less. You can't see it. It's hard for you to believe it but I am the author of it. Take the limits off. Take the lid off. I am opening new doors for you.

It's not just about favor. I'm shifting you from favor to open heavens. You will not strive but you will not lack. I have gone before you to make a way for you. The divine connections are right around the corner. They are just ahead. You will see them and know them.

I am indeed giving you double for your trouble. I will put in your hands as much as you can believe me for. How much can you believe me for? Dream again. Dream big dreams. Dream wild dreams. Dream with me and I will dream with you.

This prophetic word changed my life and is changing my life and will change my life—it can change your life too if you will let it.

I decided to take God up on His offer to dream and amazing things are happening and I know I haven’t seen anything yet. You can grab hold of this word too!

No comments:

Post a Comment