Wednesday, December 13, 2017

BOOK REVIEW- ROYAL ARRANGEMENT by Ember Casey/ Renna Peak

Royal Arrangement by [Casey, Ember, Peak, Renna]
Prince William swore he’d never marry a noblewoman. But when he agrees to an arranged marriage to save Montovia, he has no idea what’s in store…

WILLIAM:
As the third son of my family, I never thought I’d have to make a political marriage, especially in this day and age. I enjoy my freedom - but for the sake of my family and my country, I’m willing to do the unthinkable and wed Princess Justine of Rosvalia.

But Justine is nothing like I thought - from her fiery temper to her mysterious past, I find her far more intriguing than I anticipated. The only problem? She hates my guts.

I’m not one to shy away from a challenge, though, and now I have a new goal: to seduce my new wife, by whatever means necessary.  AMAZON 3 STARS


It had an unusual  plot at times even if it was a royal marriage contract.  I liked both of the main characters but after a while I felt like they were just spinning their wheels over several issues.  It became kind of grinding to me, because it just kept going on and on without resolution.  The one thing I did like was the "games''  that William came up with.  Well he had to have some way to get the upper hand, because Justine isn't giving an inch.  
Absolutely hated her family; her mother, father and brother were the worst of the worst and I couldn't believe how they treated William.   Forget about William, they were horrible to Justine first of all and always had been.  
Imagine my surprise as I get towards the end of the book and realize there was no end.  I must have missed the fact that was going to happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment