Saturday, August 23, 2014

P-WORD ABOUT THE BATTLE & 2015




"At this moment the spirit of seeing and knowing came upon me and I see a crossroad. We are RIGHT there. We r getting ready to cross over. Many are coming w us. All the recent frustration, lies, discouragement were all traps or potential hindrances of the enemy bc he saw what was coming. The warfare is behind u and before u is a new authority, and new place of grace. Everything that has happened in 2014 was all preparation for 2015. U will be glad u didn't give in for out of this season of trail has come a victory that surpasses all ur understanding. Keep ur focus on the eternal things as I have told u says the Lord. For what the enemy has meant to harm you has only served to promote you. I hear the Spirit of the Lord CHARGING and uttering His voice before His great army. You have been trained and raised up as an exceedingly strong and great army. Chosen to live in these perilous times, but WATCH and see what I am going to do. I not only have preserved you I am going to PROPELL you. I hear Him saying that there is arising an army of WARRIORS who are strong and MIGHTY OVERCOMERS. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN out of these fires of affliction to go forth w the fresh fire of authority and boldness. I see us.... I see us crossing . We marching and all tho different, we as r as one. We don't break rank but prefer one another. I also see many of u picking UP AND CARRYING the wounded and the weak over to this new place. Now the silence of 2014 has SERVED my people well bc I've used it to cause u to dig deep and to fine tune u. I see many of u marching and shaking off weights, cares and restrictions. I see many of you preaching and teaching to few and for some of u many, I see a fire resting on u. The fire of His Presence." Rev. Margie Grotto Fleurant

No comments:

Post a Comment