Sunday, July 13, 2014

P-RYAN LeSTRANGE-IN THIS HOUR

Ryan LeStrange    Ryan LeStrange/Facebook

In Prayer I saw people coming into the presence of God and being so FILLED!!!! 
This is one of the things that He is doing in this hour. Here is what He Spoke to me:

I am bringing my people into a time of overflow…

establishing them in my presence and releasing my fragrance upon them. 
They will go forth into my plans and purposes for this hour 
carrying my presence like a great banner over them.
Everywhere they go they carry all that I am. 
In my overflow there is an awakening,
an awareness of my presence.
so that my people become aware of WHO they are carrying 
and the POWER that is on the inside of them. 
When my people are aware of The POWER that I have granted them, they are unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment