Monday, May 20, 2013

Book Review: Soul Defenders: The Black Orchids


The Battleground?  Cherry Creek;  a quiet small town.  What on earth could be happening there?  
Only demons,  a murdered pastor, kidnappings, torture, demonic harassment,and an international  old evil; The Black Orchid organization, .  There's a plan to unleash evil on a level never before experienced anywhere and to cause it to spread worldwide; and Cherry Creek is their base.  Not to worry there are angels dispatched to protect  believers and intervene as they pray and as God directs.  Ted Lyons comes to town as the new pastor of Cherry Creek Community Church, and then things really begin to heat up.  

I really, really liked this eBook;  its subtitle says that its a novel of spiritual warfare and that's exactly what it is.  An inside look of  what that kind of warfare could look like.  It totally kept my interest; so much so it was hard to put down.  So I didn't; not until I finished it.  All the characters in the story were well written and there were twists and turns in the story which I have always liked.  This is the first book that I have read by this author but hopefully there will be more of this caliber.   I will be keeping an eye out for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment