Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Book Review: Qualities of A SPIRITUAL WARRIOR

Qualities of A Spiritual Warrior
I wasn't even half way through this book when I KNEW it was a keeper for my Personal Library! To be read and studied over and over.   Loved Graham's descriptions of a Spiritual Warrior. At the end of each chapter there is some "homework" for the reader; making us a part of our own growth in the Lord.  As I was reading, my spirit was often jumping up and down going, " Yes! Yes! Yes!" Easy to read but that doesn't mean you can just blow through it.  I found myself reading some, and then chewing on it some before I could go on!!!  To be truthful, I'm still studying it!!!

I was surprised when I got the book; it was smaller than I expected but don't worry about that; its  pages are chock full of delight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment