Friday, January 18, 2013

Book Review: Dancing with Angels #1

Dancing With Angels

A very well balanced beginning book on the Ministry of angels. The scripture references are made through out the book without twisting the word to mean something different than was intended.
There are stories of the author's experiences with angels and their ministry as well.  Different types of angels are discussed as well.  It's written in a way that makes sure that there is a  right, scriptural attitude towards angels; there is no worshiping OF angels but a recognizing them through Bible references.
I enjoyed the book but since I had already done much studying on this subject before, I had really wanted more.  BUT, it was good to review and also put back into practice anything that I had let slip.  A few things were even confirmation of  my own personal experiences. Don't get me wrong.  I did learn a thing or two in the process too!  So was the book worth it? I would say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment