Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Need Lotion on your back? No one there to do it for You?
















As you can see, just take a bath brush; and apply thicker lotion  to it.
When finished rubbing it on your back or other hard to reach areas, rinse & hang the brush to dry.  I bought one at  Dollar Store;  for this use only.  Then I took a long extra shoelace I had & threaded it in the end to hang it in the shower.
Now I have someone who would help me with the lotion but he's not always there to do it.
It is a little messy but not too bad because the lotion is thicker.  I think its a small price to pay to wipe
any droplets off the floor...or you could apply it standing  IN the shower & just rinse out.
It was worth it to me.  Itchy skin on my back or a small clean- up?  Hmm...I know which one I've chosen.
P.S. I "thunked" this up all on my own.  That phrase "Necessity being the mother of Invention."
You know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment