Monday, July 4, 2022

***Book Review/ TORN (#4 of LOST(Eden) series) by Cynthia Eden

   

 
 5 + STARS
 
Who knew that shy, distant Victoria had such depths and deep secrets? 
Wade had his secrets too but he was intense and determined.  One look at him and you KNEW that he could be dangerous ! The main danger that Victoria felt towards him though was physical threats but potential emotional danger.  Wade could see the pain in her eyes and he knew it was more than just dealing with the aftermath of the dead.
This story had me twisting and turning all over the place.  I thought I had it figured out and then it wasn't that easy.  I love when an author can do that!  As things were learned, I liked the main characters more and more.
The whole plot was excellent, so was the emotions and the final outcome too!   There were also two new people introduced to the team, brother and sister (Ana & Asher).  With the possibility of a detective Dace if he ever leaves his job.  I hope he does. 
I know that I will be reading more stories in this series because although about twisted killers, there is romance and overcoming too !
 
I read this book through HOOPLA Library app.  

No comments:

Post a Comment