Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Theresa Phillips: Prophetic Words Over America: I Will Love You To Life!

Theresa Phillips: Prophetic Words Over America: I Will Love You To Life!

    Theresa Phillips



"Dear Church, I have to tell you a mystery!" says the Lord. "I am developing an army of Believers from all across the nation of America to carry the burden of the nation.
"This band of warriors will be sought out by Me in dreams, visions, and supernatural encounters. Many will receive the mandate while in worship and in intimate prayer. The love for their nation will grow.
"Yes, dear America, I am cherishing you even now,"says the Lord of Hosts. "I wept and broke when you despised your land, when you said I had cursed it, for I never cursed America; I love America! Remember, you are still ONE NATION UNDER GOD!

(God speaks a word to each of the 5 Fold ministry gifts to the Body:
Here is one example:
"Unto My prophets, those who are known and those who are not, remember, good conquers evil. Never let momentum of the punishment of evildoers become your focus. Focus on the abundance of Life. I will desire to produce life – it is in your tongue. In your tongue!"
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
"I smell the wine presses making the fruit. Wine, fine wine. Because you have been put to the press for some time. NOW I am releasing to many of the prophets a FRESH NEW FLAVOR of joy and hope to ALL the people. Love to life! (Photo via RentVine.com)
"For a long time you have endured so much, prophets; yes, I know. But you will see; you will see the mystery in your own life. No longer will it bother you, for I am healing many of you NOW!" says the Lord.
GO TO THE LINK TO READ THE WHOLE PROPHECY

No comments:

Post a Comment