Monday, November 5, 2012

The Wind and the Rudder: How to Live in the Power of the Spirit Without Becoming WeirdThe Wind and the Rudder: How to Live in the Power of the Spirit Without Becoming Weird by Dan Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a well balanced book about the Wind of the Spirit and the Balance of the Word of God.
In his own words he says that it is his heart’s desire is that all who read this book would capture a fresh excitement and yearning for all that the Spirit wants to do in and through you. He does not intend , to diminish in the slightest way the high regard in which he hold the Spirit’s gifts and activity.
The author did a great job of explaining the picture of a boat sails and rudder to show us that we can labor with what we know (continually rowing) but when the Wind (of the Spirit) comes we need to catch a hold and flow effortlessly on that wind.
I enjoyed this book immensely, as I am always looking to know Holy Spirit more/better. This book just stirred that passion for Holy Spirit even more.
I also placed reviews on my blog: http://ablessedday.blogspot.com/2012/...
and on Amazon to name a few:
http://www.amazon.com/review/RCVWAYQZ...=


I received this e-Book for FREE from Destiny Image for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment