Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WAR: Women At Risk International

A friend let me know about this on Facebook. This is what she had to say:

A prayer warrior I'm blessed to know at my work invited me to a WAR Int'l party this weekend. Unfortunately we already had plans so I can't attend. However, I checked out the website, and it's amazing what this Christian group does. They help victims of human trafficking, in a variety of ways from rescue to employment. They now have many locations, but their first one is in MI. I've got my eye on a couple items in the WAR Chest, that would make awesome gifts for a couple people I know - and 90% of the price would go directly to women in need. I do NOT normally post stuff like this, or attend any type of "sales" party, but after looking through the website think this is a very worthwhile and legit cause.
 Check it out at:  War International




seal
 Women At Risk, International unites and educates women to create circles of protection and hope around women at risk through culturally sensitive, value-added intervention projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment