Monday, August 24, 2026

Aug22ARC Bksprout/ The Bratva King by Clara Dunn

 The Bratva King Bksprt 

 I ran from the Italian mafia with its heir. Then the Bratva king of Las Vegas found us.

I was eighteen when I married a monster.

A year later, I watched him burn.

I took his secret and ran.

For five years, I’ve been nobody. A dyed blonde. A casino uniform. A quiet life built around one thing: keeping my autistic son safe in a city that never sleeps.

Then Nikolai Sokolov noticed us.

I know what his tattoos mean. He belongs to the same world I escaped.

But Luke doesn’t fear him.

My son doesn’t trust easily. Nikolai learns his routines, understands his silences, and never once asks him to be different.

I know better than to trust a man like that.

I trusted one once.

But the past I buried is clawing its way back, and Nikolai may be the only man who can stand between my son and what’s coming.

The problem is, he has no intention of letting either of us go.

I escaped one monster.

I’m not sure I’ll survive falling for another.

Explicit
450 pages
English
Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Dark Romance dark mafia romance Russian mafia romance Bratva romance age gap romance alpha male romance single mom romance neurodivergent romance touch her and die possessive alpha male kidnapping romance
Note from the Author

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review my newest release. It truly means the world to me. If you have any questions or happen to spot any grammatical errors, please feel free to message me directly. I’d love the opportunity to correct anything before my release on August 22. Much love, Clara

Review on at least 1:
Amazon
Goodreads

My 5+Star Review TITLED:  I loved every bit of it !! 10 Stars
Matteo Castellano is the one who burned up in a car bomb and then a pregnant Gabby ran. She had turned information into the FBI that caused many of those mafia people in the family to go to prison. Their memories are long!  Gabby went into WITSEC for long years with her son Luke.  Greg is her handler who cares about them both a and helps them a lot even after she left the program.  Gabby feels she has to stop running for her son's sake because he is different and needs routine and stability.  So now she is hiding in plain sight in Vegas. No way she's going back to New York!  
Nikolai turns out to be one of the best surprises too. He lets very few people in other than family and his best friend, trusted right hand man, Pasha who is like a brother to him. And see things that others often miss. I adored both of them and the Sokolov family. The men's father had been a monster, they don't miss him and don't know the half of what Nikolai endured when the man was alive. When Nik meets Luke, he recognizes what the boy needs and they bond quickly !!! He begins to love him like a real son. So sweet !
Things keep cropping up. The Castellano Mafia family is messing with Nik's new project.  But things start coming at Gabby as well. White Roses in a large vase show up several times triggering  painful memories of Matteo always sent them to her after being especially cruel to her.  I kept thinking, "Girl, when are you going to 'fess up to who you really are?" 
I loved the tension, the tenderness, the sometimes misunderstanding between Gabby and Nikolai and the bedroom scenes between them were well done. He explains he's not good with words and she understands he's kind of like Luke. His actions speak louder than his words. He does our step his protection a few times and she sets him straight. 
The ending is awesome as is the Epilogue.  
 I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment