Bksprout
I swore I'd never fall for my enemy…then I discover he's the billionaire who's been secretly saving my bar.
Thatcher Duvall is arrogant, impossible, and somehow turns arguing with me into his favorite hobby.
Every time he strolls into my dive bar, I remind myself he's the last man I'd ever fall for.
Until I find myself with him in the back room.
That lie gets harder to believe every time he steps between me and danger.
He catches me before I fall, and looks at me like I'm already his.
Just when I finally admit I've fallen for my enemy, I uncover the truth.
Thatcher isn't just another customer.
He's my silent partner.
One reckless night turns insults into forbidden kisses... and leaves me staring at two pink lines.
Now the man hunting Thatcher's empire is coming after everything he loves.
If I can't trust the only man who's ever fought for me first, I'll lose my family, my bar and the only future I've ever wanted.
Contemporary Romance
Romantic Suspense
Forced Proximity
Opposites Attract
Hidden Billionaire
He Falls First
Enemies To Lovers
Revenge Love
Forbidden Love
Surprise Baby
Alpha Male
MY 5 STAR Review TITLED: He thought he could manage her
I loved feisty Raisa Tilling who doesn't take any guff off of anyone. Hey, she can't afford to. She has as struggling bar, bills barking at her door and she's supporting her grandmother who needs her medicine and a growing, teenage brother named Lucas ! So is she impressed with Thatcher shows up in her bar? Not a bit. I loved that she looks at his expensive shoes and comments often that they found their way into the wrong place ! But he keeps coming back, for her cheap beer, and her insults ! He became the man "with the shoes!" I loved how he always over tips and uses the same stool at the bar when he comes back. Almost like it has his name printed on it ! Raisa refuses to be "managed" in the guise of help because that's come back to bite so many times in her life.
Dominic is an evil piece of work, who years ago helped found the Media company with Thatcher. But now he's primed to kick out and dismantle the company and rake in the profits. Even poking into Thatcher personal life to help him get there. Jerk.
Cole Merritt is a reporter, friend of Raisa's and has shown up at her bar for several years. He's in love with her, and she knows it but he doesn't stand a chance especially when Thatcher shows up. Still he helps but also waits for verification of truths ! He's an honest reporter !
Thatcher has a great assistant that helps him so much and is a straight shooter and doesn't put up with his nonsense. She helps him so much with Raisa too ! Thatcher slowly learns not to try to manage Raisa. It's funny but also heart warming !
It gets really intense almost down to the minute but has a great outcome! I loved the eBook cover and the name of the bar.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment