Tuesday, August 4, 2026

bksprout Aug 7-20,26/ Mafia Don's Inked Bride: An Age Gap Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance by Piper Raven

  Bksprout

My father always told me that ink never lies.

The day he finishes the championship tattoo on Miami's most celebrated MMA fighter, he places his battered sketchbook in my hands and tells me never to let it out of my sight.

By sunrise the next day, I'm a wife.

By sunset, my father is dead.

Now I'm married to Mickey Barbetti—the ruthless mafia don I've spent years trying to avoid. He's ten years older. Dangerously possessive. Relentlessly protective.

And bound by a promise he made my father long before I had any say in my own future.

I should hate him.

Instead, I'm trapped beneath the same roof, sleeping beside the same man, while trying to unravel the only thing my father left behind.

His sketchbook.

At first, the pages hold nothing but tattoo designs. Until I realize the ink is hiding something far darker.

A message. A warning. A death sentence.

My father uncovered a deadly conspiracy buried beneath Miami's championship fighting world—and someone will do anything to keep it hidden.

Now they're coming for the sketchbook. They're coming for me.

And the only man standing between me and the grave is the husband I never wanted.

But somewhere between Mickey's possessive protection, stolen kisses, and the dangerous secrets pulling us deeper into a world of blood and betrayal...

I stop pretending this marriage is temporary. Because Mickey Barbetti may have married me because of a promise. But now I'm carrying his heir.

And he'll burn Miami to the ground before he lets anyone take his pregnant wife from him.

And I'm beginning to realize... I might do the same for him.

Explicit
460 pages
English
Crime Fiction Contemporary Romance Dark Romance arranged marriage age gap surprise pregnancy forced proximity alpha male bad boy with a good heart protector kidnapping enemies to lovers touch her and die
Hosted by Piper Raven
Note from the Author

Sizzling Mafia Romance that will make your heart skip a beat. Plot driven and intense with twists and turns that will make you become a professional page turner. Reader discreation is advised! Note: You may receive a copy that contains unedited sections.

Must review on:
Amazon
File(s) available:
EPUB (Send via email & download) 
 
MY 5 STAR REVIEW TITLED: Hot & Unexpectedly Tender often at the same time
Olivia Rossi's father Antonio has left her quite the legacy. In memories of a life time and the precious tattoo sketchbook. It holds untold mysteries. As of yet ! Miami is the setting and Mickey Barbetti is the one that enters the picture when Antonio wants Olivia protected.  Mickey has high regard to Antonio and doesn't know what's coming but promises to marry Olivia.  The best protection that he can offer. He meets a FURIOUS bride at the altar but they get married anyway.  I loved the dual P.O.V.'s and his family and staff were the best. His mother Isabella I fell in love with really quickly and his brother Rico the fighter was hilarious, loud and faithful to his family and his craft.  Olivia's best friend Chloe was a hoot and I enjoyed her part in the story as well. Toni is on his protection detail and Sophie is someone who works in the house. All great additions!
I loved the humor in the family especially between Olivia and Mickey; they develop into quite a team. And Mickey and Olivia quickly have hot times of marital scenes as well.
Victor is a very dangerous, clever, rich man who is moving Rico like a chess piece.  I was afraid Rico was going to be killed.
 The action is intense, the tattoos holding so much when it came to working out the hidden clues.  Great pacing, mysteries with an outrageously good ending and an even better Epilogue !
 P.S. I loved the whole idea of a story that surrounded so much around tattoos and the unique way the story ran. 

 I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

-------- 

Not in the review- His mother lets it slip on purpose that Mickey is actually named Michelangelo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment