Thursday, August 20, 2026

ARC Aug 10/ The Duke's Midnight Bride by Elizabeth Everly updated ARC on 8-7-26

 Book cover  For any other questions, please contact:
Elizabeth Everly <elizabeth@elizabetheverly.com>

 Lord Voss is without a doubt the evil villain of the piece. Charming and all.  Every one in the Duke's house that needs to know; see Voss clearly.  Ravenshaw hates Voss with a passion and wished that he acted on Lady Julia's behalf so much earlier.  Now, no matter what happens he will NOT back down. Even when Voss begins to up the ante with innuendo and gossip spreading at events! Ravenshaw regrets shutting himself in a cold house and pushing everyone away ! Ravenshaw says he never smile and has no sense of humor. Turns out he can smile and has a dry wit ! It didn't really take long to like him either. 

The events are intense and I love  how the whole household of the duke's begins to feel warmer and more welcoming ! They all fall in love with Beatrice, Ned and even the housekeeper has respect for managing, bossy Martha,  Even one of the main gossiper in their social circle is won by Beatrice and she helps turn the tide in their favor too ! I loved that part too.  

I loved the ending and the extended Epilogues !

I was give an ARC by the author and was so glad that I read it ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment