Friday, August 21, 2026

Aug 20,26Bksprout/The Runaway Bride's Billionaire by Nora Daniels

  Bksprout

 

I ran away from my wedding.
Now I'm waking up in a billionaire's bed... already pretending we're a family. 

I came to Sinclair Cove to disappear.
Instead, I collide with Ethan Sinclair.
Bossy. Protective. Completely impossible.


I tell myself I'm only passing through.
Then my sister dies.
She names me guardian of her five-year-old daughter. 

I barely know how to hold my life together.
Somehow Ethan starts holding us together. 

He remembers the little things.
He makes Ava laugh when she forgets how.
Every day, he gives us one more reason to stay.

One kiss and the man who controls everything loses it.
He takes me apart every night and puts me back together by morning.
Somewhere between wanting him and playing house…

I fall.

Then I discover loving Ethan could cost me everything.
His life is headlines.
Mine has to prove stability.

The one man who makes us feel like a family...could be the reason we never become one.

A steamy, emotional standalone billionaire romance with a grumpy protective hero, a heroine worth staying for, and a found family you'll never want to leave. Guaranteed HEA. Open door, explicit. 

Explicit
367 pages
English
Contemporary Romance billionaire romance runaway bride forced proximity found family guardian romance alpha male protective hero he falls first high heat romance touch her or die
Hosted by Nora Daniels
Note from the Author

Thank you so much for reading The Runaway Bride’s Billionaire! I hope you fall in love with Ethan and Lily’s story...and with little Ava, too. I’m so grateful you chose to read their story, and I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your honest review. ❤️

Review on at least 1:
Amazon
File(s) available:
EPUB (Send via email & download) 
 
MY 5 Star Review TITLED: 3 Lives that are being re-built 
I could easily see why she ran from her wedding 3 days before it was supposed to happen.  Her fiance might not have meant to be controlling but between her mother and his family? She could feel herself disappearing and remembered how and where her loving sister had escaped their controlling mother.  Lily felt numb, hollowed out and realized she didn't even love her fiance!  So she runs ! Good for her ! Lily and her sister Emma,  had a huge fight and they didn't really speak for 6 years ! Now Lily is so over head with not only grief but with no idea how to help her niece Ava. Ethan helps her a lot in those areas. Before they manage to sneak out and have some hot, tender spicy times.
Against his own boundaries Ethan felt himself drawn to Lily. He recognized her stillness, her numbness and her pain.  So he slowly begins to help her and then Ava practically "adopts" Ethan because she likes him. Ethan lost both of his parents when he was 12 years old and understands some of her losses. His grandfather Harrison took him in which added another interesting person. Marcus who is Ethan's right hand man at the resort turns out to be a tattle tale when it comes to telling Ethan's information to the grandfather.  But his grandfather truly cares for Ethan and wants to see him happy again.
 Ethan really sees her and Lily starts to slowly trust him. Her mother and rich fiance Daniel keep trying to reach Lily at the resort but Ethan keeps her stay confidential because of his protocol and because he wants to protect her !
 You just know that they are going to keep messing with her. Lily becomes Ava's temporary guardian because that was Emma's desire but it's not finished when it came to the court recognizing it ! Oh, oh. I could just imagine some of the problems that are headed their way !
The friendship between Lily and Ethan and was so sweet as was their mutual attraction.   And Ava was a 5 year old doll, who loves her stuffed rabbit and has a fascination for gathering small rocks.  It has to be just the right ones too ! Emma had given her little girl a lot of love and wisdom. It made me wonder who her father was.  I kept thinking don't let Lily and Emma's controlling mother get a hold of that sweet child and mess her up  !
Harper is Lily's loud, best friend who shows up when Lily needs her and I adored her !
This was one of the sweetest stories  that I have read in a while.  And the ending was the best !
  Btw, I also loved the choice of the  person on the eBook cover. It fit !
 I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment