I saw too much at a biker murder scene—and now I’m hiding with the man everyone thinks did it.
Ronan Vale is the kind of man I should run from.
Dangerous. Bloody. Accused of murdering one of his own brothers.
I’m
just the crime-scene cleaner who noticed the evidence didn’t add up.
Now I may be his only chance to prove he’s innocent—and stay alive.
He doesn’t trust me.
I don’t trust him.
Then
bullets start flying, his club puts a death sentence on his head, and
suddenly the safest place in the world is behind the man everyone calls a
killer.
He shields me with his body.
He touches me like I’m something precious.
He looks at me like trusting me hurts worse than any wound.
And
God help me, somewhere between cheap motel rooms, whispered truths, and
running for our lives, I fall for the fugitive I’m supposed to fear.
But the real killer knows what I saw.
And Ronan may be innocent of murder…
But he’s guilty of something that could destroy us both.
Explicit
212 pages
English
Contemporary Romance
Romantic Suspense
Young Adult / New Adult Romance
biker
alfa male
enemies to lovers
romantic suspense
forced proximity
Protector Romance
Wrongfully Accused Hero
Forbidden / Dangerous Love
Witness in Danger
Ride-or-Die Love
I hope you love reading it as much as I loved writing it !
Review on at least 1:
Amazon
File(s) available:
EPUB (Send via email & download)
My 4 Star Review TITLED: Relentless
There is an intense start to this story when Mara Quinn, the crime scene cleaner finds a young man named Eli Mercer dead in a warehouse. Some things just don't look right and things start going REALLY bad from there on. Decan is the middleman who hired Mara for the job and he's clearly not 100% n the up and up. Turns out Eli is the youngest son of the prince of the Iron Titans Motorcycle Club.
Ronan Vale is the enforcer for the Titans and has done some really bad things for them. He's bled for the Titans and he's covered for them for years too. Jax is the father-like leader of the Titans and the father of Eli. A kill order goes out and there are relentless chases to kill not only Ronan but also the witness Mara. I loved the two of them together and how Mara has been clever and although scared, she was also brave. Ronan and Mara do have some spicy times but there is no over the top violence in the story. That's something that I liked too !
Jax has definitely underestimated Mara, and I really liked how she wasn't shy on saying I really hate that man !!!
Great ending !
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
-----not included in Review Silas was a smooth talking evil main high up in the Titans----
No comments:
Post a Comment