Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sept 25,2026Bksprt/Billionaire's Secret Baby Deception by Alyssa Blair

Billionaire's Secret Baby Deception: A Second Chance Romantic Suspense Bksprt

 hello@alyssablairbooks.com

My dead fiancée just walked into my daughter’s hospital room—and she doesn’t remember either of us.

For four years, I’ve mourned Emma Carter while raising our daughter alone.

Now she’s Sophia’s pediatric nurse. Alive. Beautiful. And looking at me like I’m a stranger.

But Sophia reaches for her instinctively. Emma remembers my touch when I kiss her. And somehow, she starts falling for me again.

I fall even harder.

Then Sophia’s kidneys begin failing, and Emma volunteers to become her donor.

Meanwhile, the past starts unraveling.

Falsified records. Missing evidence. Someone watching us.

Someone made Emma disappear and spent four years making sure she stayed dead.

Now I’m racing to uncover who stole her from us while the donor tests are about to expose the secret I should have told her myself.

Sophia is her daughter.

And when Emma discovers I let her grieve a child who was right in front of her, what will destroy us first—my deception… or the unknown threat determined to make sure I lose her again.

Explicit
433 pages
English
Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Women's Fiction Billionaire CEO alpha dominant Secret Baby Second chance; Found family Best friend betrayal Amnesiac heroine/Lost memory Corporate conspiracy Abduction/Race against time Forced proximity Sunshine with Teeth Damaged Single Dad
Note from the Author

A Second Chance Romantic Suspense

Must review on:
Amazon 
My 5 star review TITLED: Lies, Lies & More Lies
It all started with an extremely well planned attack against  Emma and Luke.  And it gets worse from there ! The next time Emma awakes she becomes a pediatric nurse with limited memory of her past. But she slowly starts asking questions. Her loving parents have been avoiding a lot of them but did someone one tell them to?    Emma's body  sure got cremated awfully quickly too ! Where are Luke's parents in this ? 
When Luke sees Emma in Sophia's hospital room, he passes out on the floor ! An incredibly emotional scene !
Sophia is an adorable, determined, opinionated, loving little girl who is not afraid to question things and demand answers ! I loved that ! 
Daniel is Luke's long time best friend and co-founder of their company. Sophia adores Daniel ! I kept thinking, "Please don't let him be in on the evil plan!"  
 This story kept me guessing on the edge of my seat. Hoping for the best for this painfully separated little family.  Luke and Emma were so in love and so looking for to their life with their baby.  Almost brought me to tears more than once. Also made me angry at times because of the evil that was going on.  People being torn apart.  
I don't want to give too much away , so I will end with that. Definitely glad that I read it !
 I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment