Wednesday, September 30, 2026

ARC-Bkfunnel- Sept 27 Ruthless Boss by Ivy Waverly

      amazon

   For any other questions, please contact:
Ivy Waverly <hello@ivywaverlyromance.com>

 450 pages

Book 2 of The Bellagio Billionaires 

 I made one mistake.
Okay, maybe three.
I came back to Porto Bellagio.
I challenged the ruthless billionaire whose heart I broke.
Then one stormy night left me carrying his baby.

Now Matteo Bellagio is my boss, my protector, and the only man who can make me forget why I ran.
He’s infuriatingly controlling.
Unfairly gorgeous.
Rich enough to buy the coastline—and ruthless enough to destroy anyone who threatens me.

Unfortunately, someone is trying.

Moving into Matteo’s mansion is supposed to keep me safe, not put us within kissing distance.
I won’t fall for his smiles.
I won’t melt when he talks to our baby.
And I won’t confess that I disappeared three years ago to save his life.

Because the danger buried beneath his development is closing in.
My secrets could ruin his family.
The enemy watching us knows everything.

And when Matteo discovers the truth, I may lose the man I never stopped loving—or give him the family he never knew he needed.

Mature
450 pages
English
Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Young Adult / New Adult Romance alpha male contemporary romance surprise baby protective hero fiercely independant heroine ennemies to lovers second chance mafia lite romance boss powerful family
Review on at least 1:
Amazon
My 5 Star Review TITLED: The Sharks are already circling
Ava Moretti is absolutely terrified that history might be repeating itself when it comes to destruction of another fancy hotel.   She is also totally terrified of Damian Cross, he's the biggest corrupt shark of them all. But she just CAN'T let someone else die when she might be able to prevent it. She's brilliant at her work, always thinking. But so was her former brilliant structural engineer at Azure Point and Elena died beneath the rubble of that place.  In the three years Ava has been gone there is a man named Julian who has been a shadow helper as well. He just has to stay alive!
Matteo is a good guy although like everyone knows he's also controlling and Ava just wasn't having any of that. She stands her ground. Matteo does have some really good people on this side. Like his cousin, Nico who is the head of his security. Nico is VERY good at his job and he will need to be.  There are traitors already inside his structure but I liked and never suspected Priya of any wrong doing. However, Victor Hale seems to be a smaller shark that is on the hotel's board and definitely needs watching.  Is he an inside man or just someone being used? So many great question! This author kept me questioning, wondering, and asking myself questions like this. 
But don't relax because there isn't any time for that as you read and the M.C.'s and the people who are helping know it all too well.  Ava and Matteo do have some time for humor, some spicy times and some VERY intelligent moves on their part until the very end. By the way, I loved the cover for this eBook !
I got an ARC from the author and was so glad that I did ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment