Bksprout
Protective Hero Childhood Crush Hidden Identity Romance Suspense
Billionaire’s Hidden Secrets and
Danger is a mature contemporary romantic suspense featuring a protective
billionaire hero, a hidden identity, a childhood connection neither of
them forgot, dangerous family secrets, and a past that refuses to stay
buried.
Lily came to Hidden Harbor to disappear, but James Stewart
sees far more than she wants him to. As their relationship heats up,
James begins uncovering hidden money, dangerous alliances, and
connections between two powerful families—while the man Lily escaped
gets closer to finding her.
Expect romance, suspense,
protective-hero energy, emotional twists, on-page steam between
consenting adults, and secrets that could change everything.
Contemporary Romance
Romantic Suspense
Small Town Romance
Protective Billionaire
Romantic Suspense
Hidden Identity
Childhood Crush
Small Town Romance
Second Chance Romance
Family Secrets
Danger and Suspense
Pregnancy Romance
Corporate Intrigue
Note from the Author
Thank you for reading and reviewing Billionaire’s Hidden
Secrets and Danger! Honest reviews are always appreciated.
This is a mature contemporary romantic suspense with on-page intimacy,
pregnancy, family conflict, danger, and corporate intrigue. Please avoid
major spoilers in your review, especially regarding the story’s later
twists and reveals.
Review on at least 1:
Amazon
My 5 Star Review TITLED: Fears & Sweet Memories
Lily has been on the run for 3 weeks with her VERY protective dog, Zeus . I loved their relationship ! The emotional tension hits right away. I could feel it before I got even through half of the first chapter. She's been running from her abusive fiancee Victor Morettis and he's one controlling piece of dirt. And I would out his mother, is the one he was cut from that same cloth !
James, was the best ! Not controlling her but being there for her every step of the way without crowding her. Making sure she has choices. Does he want her? Yes, but he's not pushing her ! They have known each other since they were kids but too shy to make the final move. Boy, did she choose the wrong man !
I kept thinking throughout the story, "Please don't let any harm come to Lily, or James and especially not to Zeus ! "
As the tension mounts I couldn't help but wonder if Victor and the troubles at James business are connected in any way, But James has some great people working for him.
By the way, I loved the beautiful eBook cover !!
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment