Book 3 of The Conti Cousins
I was hired to clear a Conti son of murder.
I never planned to fall into his father’s bed.
Lorenzo Conti walks into my barely open PI office, needing discretion.
A dead woman.
A framed son.
A hotel timestamp that lies.
He's a ruthless silver fox who watches every exit like danger owes him money.
I should keep it professional.
I don’t sleep with clients.
And I definitely don’t melt when a mafia widower growls my name in Italian and decides my safety is his problem.
But the deeper I dig, the darker the setup gets.
Someone breaks into my office.
Someone searches my home.
Someone knows I’m getting too close.
Now Lorenzo wants me under his roof.
Under his protection.
Under him.
And I’m about to learn the only thing more dangerous than saving a Conti…
is getting pregnant with one.
LORENZO is a dark, addictive mafia romance filled with power, obsession, and explosive chemistry—perfect for readers who crave controlling alpha heroes and high-stakes passion and intrigue.
While characters may reappear, every Conti Cousins and Conti Family book is a standalone romance that can be read independently.
Lorenzo Conti walks into my barely open PI office, needing discretion.
A dead woman.
A framed son.
A hotel timestamp that lies.
He's a ruthless silver fox who watches every exit like danger owes him money.
I should keep it professional.
I don’t sleep with clients.
And I definitely don’t melt when a mafia widower growls my name in Italian and decides my safety is his problem.
But the deeper I dig, the darker the setup gets.
Someone breaks into my office.
Someone searches my home.
Someone knows I’m getting too close.
Now Lorenzo wants me under his roof.
Under his protection.
Under him.
And I’m about to learn the only thing more dangerous than saving a Conti…
is getting pregnant with one.
LORENZO is a dark, addictive mafia romance filled with power, obsession, and explosive chemistry—perfect for readers who crave controlling alpha heroes and high-stakes passion and intrigue.
While characters may reappear, every Conti Cousins and Conti Family book is a standalone romance that can be read independently.
Mature
761 pages
English
Contemporary Romance
Dark Romance
age gap
surprise pregnancy
mafia
dark romance
mafia romance
family saga
Hosted by
ARC Team
Must review on:
Amazon
My 5 Star Review TITLED: A Delightful Surprise !
Lorenzo was the first delightful surprise. He's around 50 years old and his son, Alessio is 24 years old. Alessio is the charming, funny one of the family who is always there with a grin and laughter. He's not laughing now ! In fact, he's devastated at the death of Genevieve Sorel. They had one night and he really liked her. He planned on seeing her the next day. He's angry at himself that he didn't stay with her that night but he had an early "duty" with his family. And he had to be there ! Marco, the Don of the family, loves them all but duty is duty. The family attorney, Julian helps but they need more, so he knows and recommends Donna Costa as a great PI.
Donna Costas is a great Private Investigator and quickly spots something that the family's people missed ! They have an enemy that just won't quit. Well, Donna also has a great side kick that I enjoyed so much ! His name is Mocha. He's a large German Shepard that she has trained to an inch of his life. Mocha adores Donna and is a Major help to her as she investigates. I liked how they worked together at the office, on the road and at home.
Their enemy is intense, but Donna and Lorenzo develop their own intense, hot relationship. I loved their banter and how tender Lorenzo could be with Donna. When she let him. The family later pulls Donna and Mocha in. And it's a large Italian family ! There is quite the interesting twist about the death of Genevieve and it kept me all in !
Great chase scene towards the end with a wonderful, sweet ending.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment