Sunday, March 15, 2015

CONFESSION 4 A MIRACLE IN YOUR BODY-



Confession for those who need a miracle in their body.
Today the power of God flows in my body and drives away sickness and disease. I will be healed and will walk in health because of the stripes that were placed upon the body of Jesus Christ. Every ounce of flesh that was ripped off His body was for me and every drop of blood that was shed was for me so that I can be healed. Sickness, disease, pain and suffering have no place in my body because Jesus paid the price for me to be healed and walk in health. I refuse to not be healed because Jesus Christ once and for all redeemed me from all the power of the wicked one. I do not have to settle for less than a miracle in my body. I will keep a healthily mentality and refuse to settle for less. I see myself healed and not having living with this injury the rest of my life for his touch is all I need to be free. I do not have to settle for second best when it comes to a miracle. I am going to get a full-blown miracle in my body and I will have a testimony that will give Jesus Christ all the credit. Miracles are for today and I will get one! Nothing is more powerful that the healing power of Jesus Christ. Cancer is not greater, no tumor is greater, no sickness or any disease is greater, and nothing attacking my body is greater. The power of God destroys sickness and disease and I am healed by the stripes that were placed on the Son of God. God’s perfect will is for me to get my miracle and walk in divine health. Today is my day for a miracle. My very next step I am going to reach out and touch Jesus and he is going to reach out and touch me. When Jesus walked the earth he never refused to heal anyone and he is not refusing to heal me. His word is for me and His Word never fails. I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment