Monday, October 5, 2026

Bksprout/ The Bratva Betrayal: An Enemies to Lovers Mafia Romance by Clara Dunn

  Bksprt 

 

I’m dating one brother to get close to the Bratva. I should have known the other, their enforcer, would see straight through me.

I was sent to steal secrets, not lose my head.

Playing devoted girlfriend to a Bratva playboy gives me exactly what my father wants: access.

Then his older brother catches me at three in the morning with my hands on a laptop I have no business touching.

Artem Makarov is the Bratva’s enforcer. Older. Ruthless. The man who handles problems permanently.

I should be terrified of him.

Instead, I can’t stop provoking him.

Artem knows I’m lying. He knows I’m using his brother. And rather than expose me, he gets closer. Close enough to make filthy promises about what would happen if I’d chosen him instead.

I tell him I’m not interested.

My body’s stopped listening.

And when my father decides my little game should end in marriage, the man I’m supposed to stay away from becomes the only one I want anywhere near me.

I was sent to betray his family and I’m promised to his brother.

But Artem doesn’t share.

And once the Bratva’s most dangerous man decides he wants me, I’m not sure anyone gets to tell him I’m not his.


Author’s Note:
The Bratva Betrayal is a standalone, interconnected dark mafia romance set in the same world as The Volkov Trilogy. You do not need to read the trilogy first, but readers of that series will recognize familiar characters and connections.

This story features an age-gap romance, forced proximity, forbidden attraction, a possessive Bratva enforcer, an Irish mafia princess, touch-her-and-die energy, and a brother’s-girlfriend twist.

Explicit
302 pages
English
Contemporary Romance Romantic Suspense Dark Romance mafia romance dark mafia romance russian mafia romance touch her and die age gap Irish mafia princess Bratva enforcer forced proximity enemies to lovers alpha male
Note from the Author

Thank you so much for reading The Bratva Betrayal early! 🖤 This is a standalone interconnected mafia romance set in the same world as The Volkov Trilogy. You do not need to read the trilogy first to enjoy Artem and Cady’s story. I’m so grateful to have you here as an early reader, and I hope you love their story as much as I loved bringing it to life. Thank you for taking the time to read and review! --Clara

Review on at least 1:
Amazon
Goodreads
 
 My 4 Star Review:Everyone thinks they have control
Artem is the Volkov enforcer and the right hand man of Benedekt Volkov. His father is a hard man who uses Artem to do the violent, hard stuff. Artem is his hand of judgement in the organization.  Misha is the soft playboy who has been with  Cady (Caitlin) Gallagher.  She's an Irish mafia princess with 2 brothers who love her and her father who doesn't. To him she has her uses.  But she's beginning to draw the line and he doesn't like that a bit.  To him she's a chess piece to be moved and used as he sees fit. Her brothers are Rian, the careful, observing brother. The quiet one and probably the most dangerous of the two because of that.  The younger brother, Killian is the reckless, hot headed brother who will fight for her if he was to. 
Misha is a moron and Cady knows that; her father should have aimed her at Artem instead to get intel. But Cady and her father realize that he is the more dangerous one and would catch her right away. Oh, well.  He does catch her spying pretty early and just keeps watching.  Add to that there is finally some spicy times between them because he just can't resist taking her. 
Things get really dangerous for Cady when Misha finally gets it that she really doesn't want to marry him and doesn't even really like him.   Artem knows even more and more that his brother is a moron and presents several dangerous problems. 
Great ending with problems taken care of in a surprising way.   
 I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment