Saturday, August 19, 2017

BOOK REVIEW- ROYAL PAIN by Tracy Wolff

Royal Pain: A His Royal Hotness Novel by [Wolff, Tracy]
Being rich opens a lot of doors. When you’re rich and royal, those doors lead to a new bedroom every night. I should know. The tabloids call me His Royal Hotness, Prince Kian of Wildemar. Women across the world see me as a naughty fairy tale, an image I’m happy to indulge. As the spare to the heir, I’m the prince with none of the power . . . and all of the perks.

Then my twin brother is kidnapped, and suddenly I’m the one who could be king. The crown chasers start circling—and yet it’s a luscious waitress who catches my eye. With a smart mouth and the curves to back it up, Savannah Breslin is as brazen as I’d expect an American commoner to be.

But Savvy’s not interested in playing Cinderella. As sexy as she is, she’s no stranger to heartbreak. Besides, a nice guy wouldn’t drag her into all the drama that comes along with royalty. Lucky I’m not a nice guy. And, as it turns out, I might not even be her first prince. . . .AMAZON 3.5 STARS


It was a good story when there was a story.  There was a Ton of sex; it almost felt like an overload of it.  It was an emotional story as well and that part was done well.

The twins father, the King was one cold dude.  I can see where he would care about his country but his caring about his sons for themselves is almost non-existent.  There was only one time when he  was even remotely likable but then he reverted to form.  So the main characters were good and so was the struggles that they went through too.  Even Kian's brother, Garrett wasn't haven't it so good either.  It remains to see how long he will be in captivity, who has him, what do they want and will he make it back ..alive?  Is he going to be the future King or not?

Even the emotional struggle between Kian and Savvy was pretty good.  He wanted Savvy to really see him and not as a second best choice or no choice at all.  Savvy is having a hard time with taking him seriously because of that very bad reputation that he has as His Royal Hotness.

I think that story had the potential to be even so much better but it didn't FULLY get there.



I received a copy of this book through Netgalley and this is my honest opinion of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment