Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I Hear His Whisper... "The gift of faith"


I Hear His Whisper... "The gift of faith"
What you've been looking for is right before your eyes. And you will begin to see it as I give you a gentle "chiropractic adjustment." Just you wait! For you just need to become a child again. For you've been robbed of your childlike faith and childlike imagination. And today I want to restore your heart and remove unbelief.
You have had life issues that have robbed you of your joy and life has left you holding a bag of of unbelief, but I am is replacing that unbelief with faith, even the gift of faith for those who dare to believe. So let me shake off your old inhibitions and let them go! You will no longer walk around in chains any longer. And they will no longer hold you captive from the abundant life that I have for you. For your eyes are coming into focus. And I am asking you like I asked the prophets of old, What do you see? Giants or grasshoppers, dry bones or armies?
If you'll allow my Spirit to do the necessary adjustments you'll begin to take territories. And every place the soul of your foot treads you will take for the kingdom of heaven. For I am raising up deliverers, a new breed of people, a generation full of passion & full of life. And they won't be bogged down with the things of this earth, but able to ascend & soar above the problems of this world.
I will "fast forward" your advance in My ways. But there's no need to worry about how all these things will come about and how you'll handle the new thing that I am releasing. And the work that I begin I intend to finish for I am watching over my Word to perform it. All you have to do is to align your heart with mine.
For I am coming to strengthen you today for I know just what you need and how to give it to you. So there's no need to worry for I am your strength! And you will worship and serve the Lord in Spirit and in truth for you will no longer be hindered by thoughts of whose watching you and what they think about it, but all your serving and all your victories will come from out of the promptings of Holy Spirit. You will walk in the Spirit & not be hindered by the flesh or by the fear of man. Don't look back. You're not going that way. Instead declare: "I'm not going out the same way that I came in!" For I see you as a victorious army with banners, and I will supernaturally carry you over the finish line. I am the Author and Finisher of your faith. And if you just keep leaning on me you will finish well, because I will carry you!
Proverbs 30:18 The Passion Translation
"I am a God of marvelous mysteries that are
Too amazing to unravel,
Who could fully explain them."    LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment